Over the past 12 years we have been at the forefront of DGPS technology, providing our surveyors with all weather positioning to within +/- 0.02m - throughout the world.
Clydeside Surveys use the latest in automated software packages, which enables us to provide our clients with data far quicker and far more cost effectively than even a few years ago.
As we use the latest in mobile communications systems our surveys can be carried out, processed (including full QA) and transmitted to our client's own email server - all within 24 hours!
100% of our survey work is now produced under AutoCad and we can email a full drawing in DWG/DXF format in under 1 minute. This ensures our clients can carry out their own CAD design work, based on our survey results, in a far shorter period than has been possible in the past.
- Trimble MS750
- Odom HydroTrac Echosounder
- Reson Seabat 8125
- CodaOctopus F185+
- GeoAcoustics Boomer
- Applied Acoustics Sparker
- GeoAcoustics Side Scan Sonar
- Ultra 120 Thermal Recorder
- Geometrics G882 Marine Magnetometer
- Geometrics G858 Land Gradiometer
- TSS CMS25 MRU
- Hydrotide Automatic Tide Gauge
- RDI ADCP
- HyPack Max - Single Beam Software
- HySweep - Multibeam Software